CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mrs. XXX


Yea, I know...your jealous. I would be too if I weren't the gal married to him. This year for halloween 'Jack' stayed in the box. Out came Vin. Chris decided he wanted to try and dress up as 'XXX' Vin Diesel for Halloween. Many tried to discourage him, but he was persistant and successfully pulled it off. He even won best look alike at his work costume contest. (I think it was the bald head). Anyways with the shopping skills of his wonderful wife (that's me) and the artisitic talents of his younger brother Nick he was transformed into Mr. Vin Diesel as 'XXX'. It was his vision the whole time and he pulled it off, shaved arms and all :) What do you think? Hottie huh?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Favorite Family Recipes