CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Death by Banana Cream Pie...


As I stood in my kitchen staring down at that cream pie I realized that with the end of this pie so will be what has turned out to be a life changing year for me, good-bye 2007! So before I begin I would like to thank the individuals who brought that cream pie into my life because as I stood staring at each bite I took I realized I was done with cream pie and ready to take control over my life once more. So thank you for bringing that cream pie into my life you know who you are :) P.S. Don't ever bring it back again. It's not welcome here. We are through with cream pie...(well at least until a relapse occurs, in that case you'll be getting a phone call:)
2007 was a very momentous year for the Adams' Household. Many changes, good and bad, but irregardless of the outcome it has changed who we are and has made us even stronger people than I think we give ourselves credit for. New baby, graduating, medical condition, adjusting to three kids, school, work, return of family members, challenges for our friends, family members gone for extended periods of time, etc.....all very important events in our lives. All have an impact in a way we didn't think could possibly effect us, but it did and it has made us better people for it!
So as I stand at my kitchen counter Banana Cream Pie in one hand and fork in another I in one small sitting kill off the Banana Cream Pie and leave behind a difficult yet momentuous 2007 and move forward into 2008 having learned what really matters. My kids, my family, my friends, my religion, and most importantly the love of my life, my hubby. I move forward to working on improving myself and not being afraid of what life holds for me. I am throwing away that cream pie tin and working on a change for the better!

Here's to Banana Cream Pie!!!

1 comment:

Craig, Erin, and Isaiah said...

WOW...who would of thought that a banana cream pie could be so powerful! I think I have hook ups if you ever need a relapse :)

Favorite Family Recipes