Monday, February 18, 2008
One last dirty dish....
I was a bit lazy Saturday and didn't want to get out the baby bath tub and since it was a warm, sunny, beautiful day I decided to bathe Luke in the sink. One more dirty dish to clean:) I love these pictures because it reminds me of some pictures my mother has of her and Shelby when she was little taking a bath in the sink. It's moments like these that I wish I could stay in forever!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there! I replied to the email with your comment but it said it was undeliverable. So if you did get it and I'm repeating myself, sorry! I'm glad you enjoyed my blog. I am having a good time with it. I loved yours--the baby in the sink is the best! It's funny how we all have so many of the same experiences, good and bad. It's what tells us we're not crazy! Good to hear from you, and I look forward to seeing more on your blog.
Post a Comment