CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Optimus Evan turns 5!

Evan turned 5 on March 5th and once again we had a birthday extravaganza week (could be month?) On his actual birthday we went with Grandma nanny and Papa Cesel to pizza at BC's pizza. He got to do his favorite thing there and play video games, eat yummy pizza, and we had a small cake for him to blow out the candles on. Earlier in the day we took treats to his pre school class.


Evan & Daddy waitin' for pizza.

Look what Grandma got me!
Blow out the candles and make a wish.
Yes!!! I'm 5!!

By saturday (the day of his Transformer birthday party) he was still ready to party hard....



Optimus Prime cake I made for Evan. Not bad for a first try.
I'm 5 remember Mom?!
Cousins and Friends singing to Evan

Presents!!

It was definately a busy week. Optimus Evan had us on our toes and made sure we knew he was 5 years old now!

No comments:

Favorite Family Recipes