CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 28, 2008

bread anyone?!

So as domestic as I am feeling lately on the warpath to fight against rising prices I am cutting back on things to the best of my ability. Homemade baby food, homemade cleaning products, rearranging house to satisfy my need for change, etc. all to be content to stay home and not waste gas or spend a billion dollars for entertainment ('cuz I only have 3 kids to sell to try and buy that gas, that won't get me far :) So I got a breadmachine from my mom and Evan and I attempted our first loaf, Cinnamon Raisin bread. We got a late start friday night and Evan was persitent that I wake him when our bread was done. So 10:00 at night I sneak in and wake Evan to come check out how we did. Not too bad! The crust was a bit hard but the rest turned out ok. Not bad for our first time.


Evan excited for the bread he made, at 10p.m.....
Ta-da the master bakers!
" Mmmm, we did good mom!"


3 comments:

Jen said...

Stef, in the recipes I gave you a pizza dough you can make in the bread machine. It is really good and the kids love making their own pizzas. You'll have to send me any of the breads you find and try out. Yummy! What a great memory with your son.

Craig, Erin, and Isaiah said...

Your so domestic!!! What fun that must have been for you and Evan. :)

kelly said...

Hey, we need to get together soon, I got your message about coming over, but something was going on, I don't remember what though. You are invited, my house next Wednesday, about 9:30am or later.

Favorite Family Recipes