Saturday the 10th we joined in on my sister's company picnic. They asked Chris to take pictures for them at the picnic so we were invited as well. It was really fun. There was a ton to do and the food was yummy (yeah Meat Market!) I even knew several people who work with Shelby so it was nice to just sit and visit with them. Thanks for making use temporary employees so we could join the fun Shelb!Lukas checking out Tracy's desguise! Don't think he is too sure about it!

Jordyn getting her face painted.
The Swan Sisters!!
Uncle Mike was on baby watch, baby got 3/4 of a sno-cone, grape flavor!
Pimp dady Evan
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time at the party! I love the swan princess'!
I got your note on our Tuesday Tell All blog. We would love to have you join. Welcome!
p.s. I noticed you are from Clovis. Some of our best friends are from there and actually are moving back next month. Josh and Tiffany (Stoker) Madsen.
Post a Comment