CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A birthday weekend....(a couple weekends ago?!)

My baby girl has turned 9. And with all birthdays in our household Mom doesn't know how to say no to the many events surronding birthdays. Hence...I bake a lot and on the run around birthday time.

Jordyn decided that we needed to take cupcakes to her class and didn't want to take some that were 'too girly' (can cupcakes ever be 'too girly'?) Anyways we decided on t.v. dinners. Love 'em! Her fellow classmates were amazed and Jordyn beamed from ear to ear (and so did Mommy)! Then came her birthday on Sunday the 21st...just a small family dinner. Which of course there is no such thing as small when I am planning. So we were on for Italian birthday dinner night. Grandma Nanny's yummy lasagne, tortellini, salad, garlic bread, zuchini....mmmmmm! Of course we chased it all down with spaghetti and meatballs, and ice cream.
So she is now 9...(after a third birthday event, an outing with a few girlfriends) it will be another whole year for me to debate how much is too much when it comes to making birthdays special for my babies! (it always gets away from me!)








2 comments:

Brock said...

Stephanie, You are soooo talented! I think you should quit the other five thousand things you are doing right now and open your own bakery! I think you would be a bizillionaire! I am in awe!
Erin

Michelle said...

Ok, your hired for my kids birthdays...you are amazing! I realy mean it...wow!!! My birthday boys are in april/may...I think you may be on to a new career (who needs shcool cousilors anyway???) he he!

Favorite Family Recipes