CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kristie tagged me....

This is an easy tag that didn't require me to answer 5,000 questions or show you pictures of my dirty kitchen. I like it. I was told to go into my picture file, pick the 4th file, then the 4th picture.



Lukas June 1, 2007
My picture is of Lukas on Day 2 of his life outside the womb. My sister came and was helping me and keeping me company at the hospital and she wound up taking some pictures of a peaceful Lukie asleep. Ok now, I have to say it.....what a perfect little angel!! (I know I'm a bit prejudice;^)
So who's next? Hmmmm....I tag Shelby, Scott, and Nicole.

1 comment:

Nicole Saunders said...

Ah man, I still haven't delivered on the last tag I got! This one's easier, though. I'll do it when I get home. Ok, Both of them.

Favorite Family Recipes