CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Schools out for summer...

Well we made it to the last day of school last friday. I tried to make it a fun event to celebrate the end of their year. We got gifts for their teachers, who we appreciate greatly for all they do. I made t shirts for them to have their friends sign. They were pretty excited. Mom got a treat too, daddy got babysitter Emily to come watch the kiddos while we went out on a date! The kids love Emily. So it was definately a great start to our summer!!






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I see all the cute stuff all you young mothers are doing with your kids I wish I could go back and do things different !! You are an awesome mom !!! Love Ya R

Favorite Family Recipes