"Mom & Sissy's to the rescue....."
Since Michelle's move to L.A. it has been a journey for us all to not be together at dinners and events all the time, we are all a bit sad. But mom, shelb, and I got away for a few days to spread a little bit o' holiday cheer and drive to L.A. to take Michelle's christmas stuff to her and visit for a few days. So what did we do while visiting....duh....shopped! Lol! It was a really fun time and I 'm glad we got to go down for a few days to be with our sissy!
Since Michelle's move to L.A. it has been a journey for us all to not be together at dinners and events all the time, we are all a bit sad. But mom, shelb, and I got away for a few days to spread a little bit o' holiday cheer and drive to L.A. to take Michelle's christmas stuff to her and visit for a few days. So what did we do while visiting....duh....shopped! Lol! It was a really fun time and I 'm glad we got to go down for a few days to be with our sissy!
Starbuck's before hitting the road!
Mom rearranging the cargo...again...before we get on the road.
Dinner at Panera bread. (I would have taken a picture of mom and I on the other side but apparently we terrified the employees and were told Panera does not allow photographs inside and was asked to put it away?!! Huh!....oooookay.)

No comments:
Post a Comment