Every Christmas time we try to get together with the girls and do a fun night out. We exchange ornaments and just enjoy each others company while eating a little dinner. I look forward to it every year!!
Amy

Kelly & I

Isaiah's 1st Ornament exchange with the girls. What a ladies man!!

Had to get a picture with me in it...oops we cut out Isaiah though........

Perfect there's the adorable guy with all the ladies!!

Shelby, Lydia, and Margaret

Jeannie, Kristie, Kaipo, and Erin

My photographic collage of Lydia and the token ornament, the choice of thieves, the Elf (she went through a few ornaments with all the stealing and what have you so it was traumatic...lol!)

So glad we got to get together girls!!! See you next year. Same time, same place!!! LOL.
1 comment:
Hey Stef - did you get the elf pattern I sent you? If any of you ladies are reading this...I have the pattern!! kmetler@sbcglobal.net
Kristie
Post a Comment