CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wedding Fun!!

I received an awesome opportunity to be a co-planner for a friends, daughters wedding reception this past Saturday. My friend Caleen and I were asked to help plan it. We spent many hours crafting and collecting and creating for the reception. After putting our heads together this is the amazing result we came up with(keep in mind decorating a church cultural hall is not an easy task..lol).
The bride knew and saw many parts of our creating and planning process but we didn't let her see it complete until the very beginning of her reception. She was very happy with it as were all the guests who were most impressed with it. Awesome job Caleen, Kari, and Maddy! Thank you for this amazing opportunity to apart of a great beginning for a special couple!!


Some of the small touches...


A view of the pom pom tissue balls we hung from the ceiling...it was cool!!
The garden courtyard

The receiving line background....

One of the entry tables...
One side of the stage with old vintaged doors...



The cake table...

I unfortunately didn't get really good photos of everything as I was busy the whole night, but i hope that their photographer got some awesome shots of the entire stage set up and the photo wall and the ice cream sundae bar as well as the tables and centerpieces. More to follow....hopefully!

Congrats Jen & Tony!!!

Thanks for letting me be a part of it all!!

3 comments:

Grandmotherfairy said...

Looks beautiful!!! You guys amaze me!

Amy and Dane said...

Holy hardwork Batman!! Very impressive attention to detail. I especially love the pom/poofs hanging from the ceiling. Great effect!

Caleen said...

I love your pictures.. I am sad I didn't get any pictures.. I would have liked to capture it all. You were a Hard-working gal and so very talented. It was a pleasure working side by side with you :) Love ya..

Favorite Family Recipes