CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Hau`oli la hanau Lukas!!!

Our little `Ohana


Hau`oli la hanau Lukas!!
For first birthdays we always have a family party. It's a special event in my opinion and for Lukas' 1st birthday we had a Luau. It was a wonderful night! Weather was perfect. My parents yard was perfect. The food was perfect. And thanks to my good friend Kaipo the entertainment was perfect. Thank you Kaipo for all you did to make it an awesome 1st birthday party for our family!


The birthday boy!!

Mama with her sleepy baby:)


Auntie Erica and mama mixin' up mocktails!



Auntie's and Uncle's havin' a good time!

Presents!!

My boys:)!

My friend Kaipo and her hubby Iban doing a hula dance for all of us. It is sooo adorable!

My two little hula dancers.

Grandma Diane with all her babies!

The West `Ohana

Lukas' birthday cake I made for him.
Blowin' out the birthday candle.

Uncle Mike feeding Lukas yummy birthday cake.

It turned out to be an awesome evening thanks to all who helped out. I know Luke won't remember a thing but as his mom I will know that I gave him a wonderful first birthday and that when we look back it will be a great family memory that we all shared with our loved ones. Aloha!!







4 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

What a great party!!!

Jen said...

Darling party and even more darling cake. You are such a great mom!!!!!

Jennifer said...

I wish we could have been there - Deb and Don said it was a great party. Boy, he sure is a cutie! I wish I could hire you to plan and execute a party for Andrew in September . . . you are quite the woman!

The Gage Cage said...

What a cool cake you made! I am sooo impressed. That is nice of Kaipo to come and dance for the party! I love her! You are all looking great!

Favorite Family Recipes