CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Zoobilation

Last Saturday night they had Zoobilation at the Fresno Chaffee Zoo for members and sponsors. So being zoo members we hooked up with our friends the Metler's for dinner at Panera Bread(yes, it's open!) and went for a fun evening with the zoo animals. It was essentially an open house so we got to see behind the scenes in the reptile house, the elephants, and the animal hosptial. My friend Kristie and her daughter Hailey absolutely love animals so it was kind of fun to go with someone who likes this sort of thing otherwise I would have been "ok seen it, let's go!" We had a great time. We saw a lot of friends there with their families. It was a fantastic family evening.



A family friend Megan who works at the zoo.

Daddy and Luke

I love this picture. Little Luke looking over daddy's shoulder! :)

Cheese!

Kristie LOVES frogs (she has about a bizillion in her backyard, just ask Evan)admiring the frog clock. See how excited she is!!


Jordyn, Hailey, and Evan

Inside the reptile house.

Momma and Luke

Evan feeling animal fur

Had to add this one of adorable baby Anna. (Yes I will send this picture to you Kristie:)

1 comment:

Kristie said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! But did you have to include the one of me being a total nerd?? ;-)

PS..I found the clock on Amazon...I think Eric's gonna get for me for our anniversary in August! hehe...

Favorite Family Recipes