That pretty much explains it!!
Too much stink in life lately and not enough Girl's Night Out's!!! It's changing. I organized a GNO with a theme (of course). We got together and exchanged Valentines. The challenge was a homemade valentine crafty gift or a purchased one less than $5.00. We played the infamous stealing presents game that has been a hit at christmas party's everywhere. It was a blast. I love seeing what friends came up with and of course who is going to cause trouble and start stealing gifts they want (ahem, kaipo). No matter what anyone got it was all in the spirit of fun and love for our friends!! I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did!!
Morgan, Kelly, and Shelly chatting while waiting for others.
Adorable crafty gift Kelly made.


2 comments:
I'm looking forward to something green to wear Stef! Are we going to do something Easterish too?
Looks like everyone had fun. Sorry I missed it. Maybe I will be able to catch the next one.
Post a Comment