Well daddy couldn't stand it anymore after a few lost woobie incidences. i was convinced asfterposting about woobie someone, somewhere would find one, for less than $35 dollars. Well daddy gave in and bid on e0bay and bought the $37 woobie. Oh daddy, your a sucker! He,he. But Lukie now has 2 woobies. He still carries around what we now affectionately call 'stinky woobie' and will share with you at the drop of a hat 'clean woobie'!
Oh to love a woobie!!!
Lukas with his with 'Stinky Woobie' & 'Clean Woobie'
'Stinky Woobie' is still #1!!
Aww loves his Woobies!
Mommy sharing how dirty 'stinky woobie' is and how pretty 'clean woobie' is.
P.S. Thanks to all who were on the look out for a new Woobie. I appreciate it!





4 comments:
Sorry I didn't find one !!! Should I still look for one just in case???
YAY FOR WOOBIES!!!!! Guess what I have discovered? Lizard...in Jakes bed, hiding under his pillow. Never underestimate the power of a woobie. Congratulations on the new addition to the family. P.S. The new header looks cool.
Yay for Daddy. That was very sweet. Peyton has formed an attachment to one of her fuzzy blankets. She has several, but she definately has a fav. I'm wondering if I should try and find another one. It is plaid baby colors and has the word Baby embroidered on it.
So funny! I just bought Brinley a new blanket, I was so excited to find the exact one that she has "loved" to the point of grossness. She however doesn't want anything to do with the beautiful clean new one, cries and asks "I want Other one blankie".
Post a Comment