Chris and I did the unthinkable, went to Disneyland WITHOUT the children to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary on August 14th. It was a blast! We went there for our honeymoon eleven years ago so it seemed fitting to celebrate at the 'Happiest place on earth!'
Off we go...(without kids, he,he.)
The view from our dining area the first night.

Yummy dinner, corndogs and cheesesticks. We love Disney's corndogs.
We even had some mood lighting while we dined......


Yea, we're celebrating eleven years!!

You can't tell but the clock behind me says midnight and
I was ready to turn into a pumpkin that first night.
Our traditional picture spot.

Pictures with studmuffin Handy Manny!

and Chris took pictures with another woman!

We dined at Roy's Hawaiian Fusion restaurant near our hotel for our anniversary dinner. Yum. Slightly fancy, a bit out of our comfort zone, but we still had a good time. This is the dessert they gave us in honor of our anniversary. It was D-licious!!!!!

Finally it was time to say good bye to our 'magical' celebration. So we celebrated one last time on the way out of the gate at 11:45 pm by getting one more Churro.
Yummy dinner, corndogs and cheesesticks. We love Disney's corndogs.
We even had some mood lighting while we dined......
Yea, we're celebrating eleven years!!
You can't tell but the clock behind me says midnight and
I was ready to turn into a pumpkin that first night.
Our traditional picture spot.
Pictures with studmuffin Handy Manny!
and Chris took pictures with another woman!
We dined at Roy's Hawaiian Fusion restaurant near our hotel for our anniversary dinner. Yum. Slightly fancy, a bit out of our comfort zone, but we still had a good time. This is the dessert they gave us in honor of our anniversary. It was D-licious!!!!!
Finally it was time to say good bye to our 'magical' celebration. So we celebrated one last time on the way out of the gate at 11:45 pm by getting one more Churro.
3 comments:
What fun and Congrats!! I hear it is a blast to do Disneyland without the kids, might have to try that one sometime.
You both are so darn cute having so much fun in the Happiest Place on Earth !!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that place! Tyler and I went for our honeymoon too, 10 years ago. Maybe I can get him to take me again this year. I really am just a kid, I am pretty sure I'll never grow up, at least not ALL the way!
Post a Comment