I had a girlfriend ask if I would make cupcakes for her sons birthday party and she let me have the freedom to make what I thought suited the
'Beach Monkey' theme. So this is what I made....
Beach cupcakes

and
Monkey cupcakes! Simple 'Beach Monkey' cupcakes! he, he.

I love how they all have different expressions.

My favorite of all....the
Coca Cola bottle with the
bananas. Every beach monkeys treat of choice while at the beach having fun in the sun!
5 comments:
Those are so cute, I might have to have you make some for Aubrey's birthday in February. She is our monkey girl! Your so talented, seriously when is your cupcake bakery opening?
Very cute! you are so creative!!! I need to think of a kind of cupake I want you to make for ME. :)
LOVE them!
I love them and miss being the taster !!!! Whaa
WOWOWOWWOW LOVE'EM. Addy b-day is late Nov.
Post a Comment