CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Math of Crazy....

I had one spare moment (just one:) and I thought I would layout my life right now and do the math.

1 full time job as Mother and wife + 1 part time (but really turns out to be full time): Office Manager Job + 1 part time manicurist (just an occasional pedi here and there) + 1 Sunday calling as a teacher of 8 year olds + 1 part time student with 10 units + 1 part time intern in the Office of Advising at CSUF for 12 hours a week + 1 part time student studying for the comp exam in November + 1 housecleaner/chauffer/laundress/etc. = 1 really crazy person who has too much on her plate. Don't you think?!!! (What is my problem?!!!!) After all there are only 24 hours in a day........somehow that doesn't all add up!?!

4 comments:

kelly said...

Hey let's get together soon! Can you fit that in? JK I'm sorry you're so busy.

Kristie said...

Apparently math is not one of the courses you are required to take, eh? ;-)

Jennifer said...

Stefanie, you make me tired! I don't know how you do it, but you do it well. Wish I could be there to help you out. Hope all is well!

Michelle said...

wish I could tell you it gets easier when school is over..unfortunately as moms/women we tend to just replace it with other stuff to keep the caos level at a max! You truely are amazing!

Favorite Family Recipes