My baby is not a baby so much anymore:( Makes me so sad. After repetitive teasing by my sister telling me how much she really wanted to put a bow in Luke's hair I decided that it was a good time to get it cut right before the anniversary party. I had a friend cut his hair and she did an awesome job considering how wiggly he was. The front I decided afterwards needed a bit more so Shelby went to town to clean it up a bit. Have you ever chased a head with a pair of scissors?! I just don't know how people do it. If I would have tried I'm pretty sure an ear would be snipped or an eye poked! Props to you girls and your haircutting talents!!
How do you get a baby to sit still for a haircut?
Why let him feed mommy goldfishies, the ones he slobbered on first!!

" Ok sit stilll, sit verrrry still."

Action shot

I said sit stilll! and don't poke my eye out while I'm holding him here:)

Adorable boy!! "Please no pictures!!"

No comments:
Post a Comment