CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

**Sunshine & Sweet Peas** adorable gifts for little ones....take a look!!!!


Only because I'm prejudice and think my sister does an awesome job on the gifts for babies and children she creates will I post this, because I think everyone should know where to find such adorable items for baby showers, birthdays, or just because...don't you?!! So please check it out and let her know if you see anything that interest you to purchase. I'm telling you, everything truly is adorable!


Here is the link:



P.S. She doesn't know I stole...oh I mean borrowed her logo and link to send people her way so just tell her you came across it ok. He, He. :^)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

The towels are very cute. My kids love hooded towels. I saw a bow board, but no bows. Does your sister make bows?

shelbrz said...

I don't make bows, but my sister-in-law Amanda does. She lives out in Clovis & her kids go to Mickey Cox. I you want her info I'll give it to Stef, just call her up.

Favorite Family Recipes