CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wanted: Vanity Table

I often thought about doing this but just haven't. Not sure why because our friends are usually our greatest resources, right? Anyways I have just re-painted Jordyn's room since we switched the kids rooms around (she was happy to see the yellow and black checkboard wall to go) and I am on the hunt for a vanity table to add to her room. I of course can't afford a $300 table so i thought I would post this and just maybe someone might see one or know of one....you never know, right?
So I am looking for a regular size vanity table set or just a plain vanity table (they have like a child size but whatever I find I would like for her to keep as she grows older). White, if not at least if it can be refinished would be awesome. I am going for the vintage look. The modern stuff just doesn't really thrill me. Of course for now the cheaper the better but whatever surfaces I will consider.

Thanks so much and if anyone has any leads or happens to see one when they are out and about let me know. Thanks so much my friends! ~ Stef
Some examples.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So how has the desk turned out?

Lori said...

you should look at home goods or tjmaxx, they have tables like that, you could always add your own mirror. I will be on the look out! I love finding stuff like that.

Favorite Family Recipes