This 4th of July we stuck to our traditional schedule although Chris wasn't able to go with us to the Christensen's because of his job :( We were all sad. But he joined us as soon as he was off for a few last fireworks. It was a wonderful breezy day. Not too hot.
Started the day with our Ward's pancake breakfast and children's parade. We love helping the kids decorate for the parade. Luke even rode in the wagon. For the evening we joined the Christensen's and Adams' for 'one last' 4th of july at the Maple house, we'll see!! :)
Lukas ready to roll!!
Lukas ready to roll!!

My beautiful girl!
My 4th 0f July cupcake masterpiece! I love my cupcake book!
This took 48 cupcakes and 48 mini cupcakes.

Classic!! 4th of July and sugar!!!
(Jordyn, Gabe, Kaylen, Chloe, & Evan)

Pre-fireworks activities.

Metler's avoiding the strobe fireworks. Those little flashing lights were kind of annoying.





3 comments:
How fun! You are a baking artist, I love your creations.
Stef, how amazing your cupcake, cake was. Can we be friends? hehehhe! Looks like your ward thing was a blast, wish our ward had something like that. When I was little my dad's ward had a parade every year and it was a blast.
We missed being with everyone so much! Don and Debbie said it was a lot fun. Your cupcake flag was darling! Thanks for the pictures -it almost made me feel like I was there.
Post a Comment