
So I sit here overstressed (party planning, new job, kids, money,etc.), in pain (I slept on my neck funny last night), confused (starting new job for a family friend. Kind of hurts my brain a bit), and frustrated (kids all the time, everywhere!!!) I can only think of one thing to do, blog!!
My baby Luke has an unfortunate place as third child!! In honor of Lukas and what he has to go through being in this pecking order I would like to add a blog every now and then in honor of my third child!! I love you Luke!!
YOU KNOW YOUR THE THIRD CHILD WHEN......
1. Mom is too stressed and tired to feed you a proper snack so she just tosses out the can of crunchies on the kitchen floor and calls it good! (The floor was clean, sort of:)
MMMMM!!! We love those crunchies!!

1 comment:
good times. fyi, mom getting fit is back on the net. check out my recent blog.
Post a Comment