CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Keeping the kids busy...

Last week I went to Joann's with my coupon to get party supplies for a 60th Anniversary party I am putting together and of course found nothing I wanted. Go figure! So I let Evan pick out a puzzle that we could spend time together doing this summer. Well I open the box and he says it's too many pieces and walks away. So Chris sits down and starts working on the puzzle,....he's addicted! Everytime I turn around he is working on this puzzle. One night he was up til 2 a.m.!! Anyways at least I found an activity to entertain one kid, the biggest one:)!!!!
Evan and his friend Bella there for the final piece. Chris is very proud of his accomplishment.

All done!!

My puzzle man.

3 comments:

Adams Family said...

thats funny because a few months ago our family was going through a puzzle phase and scott did all the puzzles because 1000 pieces was just to fustrating for me! I think we did like 6, 1000 piece puzzles and called it quits for awhile. We have one of the cinderella's castle if you wanna give that a try

hawkins said...

Thats hilarious!

Kristie said...

I love puzzles! Before I had kids, I did them all the time. In our first apartment after we got married, I had a card table set up in the spare bedroom where I did them!! Way to go Chris!! (And Evan!!)

Favorite Family Recipes