So for some of you that haven't heard I have been working on a 60th Anniversary party for my grandparents for the past couple of weeks with my sisters. After woking out a few glitches it came down to me doing the decorating, scrapbook, and I threw in a little family slide show. So to say I have been busy is an understatement (on top of all that I started some data entry for a friend, yes I'm insane:)!! So Saturday finally came and it went really well. Perfect for my casual grandparents. They were overwhelmed at times but it was a joy to see that they know how loved they truly are.
We love you Grandma & Poppy!!!
Happy 60th Anniversary!!
The dining room I decorated

Shelby, Lukas, and I in our 1940's garb.

The grandkids found the appetizers...

Greg, Michelle, and Shelby checking out the final scrapbook.

AAWWWW!

The beautiful cake Shelby ordered

A beautiful cake deserves a beautiful table!!

Shelby, Grandma, Poppy, Me, and Michelle
3 comments:
The place looks beautiful, you girls look beautiful and the cake rocked! I'd say that party was a huge success!
Stephanie...You look so cute! Your party looks like it was wonderful! Thanks for your comments on my blog....and thank you for teaching Sean in primary. He really enjoys having you as his teacher. Maybe we'll have to walk over to In-n-Out Burger together sometime! I'm excited too...!
Wow, amazing! That cake is pretty too!
Post a Comment