CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

'Lil' Lady

My girlfriend Kristie asked if I would make baby Anna a cake for her 1st birthday . You know me and creating cakes....woo-hoo! So since I had complete fredom we choose to do a ladybug cake and I thought the sunflower cupcakes would make a nice touch...don't you agree?!


Happy 1st Birthday Baby Anna!!!







4 comments:

Melissa said...

Stephanie the cake is very cute, but those cupcakes are so unique. I've never seen cupcakes like those before. Where did you get the idea from?

Unknown said...

I love the cake and the cupcakes. Do they taste as good as they look ?? I'd better be your taste tester from now on, just call me !!

Kristie said...

It was perfect, and gorgeous, AND DELICIOUS!!

Thank you so much Cakemaster!

A. Brown said...

How cute! It all looks great!
~ Addie

Favorite Family Recipes