Loading up the cupcake caddy.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Shelby's Butterfly Birthday
Cupcakes make you happy!! It's a fact. Don't argue with me about it. Anyone whom I have ever made or given a cupcake to, smiles. True. So I decided I was going to make my sister Butterfly cupcakes and take them to her at work to surprise her for her birthday on Friday. I baked wednesday night (tried from scratch for the first time, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, woo hoo!) Decorated thursday with the help of my other sister Michelle (who did an awesome job on butterfly production.) And then Lukie and I took them to surprise her on Friday at the office. I think it was a nice gift. Made her smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
So you gave my job to your sister, isn't that nepotism??? I am the taste tester !!! I had dibs on that job !! I am having a fit right now !! I promise I will smile !!
The BESTEST birhtday cupcakes ever,,,from the BESTEST sisters ever!!! I *heart* U!
Wow! Impressive!
WOW does not say enough !!! Yes they are the best ever !! Thanks for my job back !! I found them in my mailbox !!! Hill and I ate them faster than you can say cupcake !! And the chocolate butterfly, may I just say YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the special gift !!!
Hey there is a cupcake contest on the cupcake blog on my list of blogs !! The prize is $200.00, you so could win !!!
Yum! They look gorgeous! We need to go on Food Network's Ultimate Cake decorating challenge together!
~ Addie
I love the butterflies...what are they made of? You should include your recipes...unless of course they are a family secret...
Post a Comment