Party poppers $1.79
Rockband Game System $189.99
Calling the Paramedics the first day of the New Year early in the morning.....Priceless!!
Lukas wanted out of his crib real bad this a.m. So out he went. Over the rail onto the floor with a *THUD* and a *WAHHHHH*. Mom and Dad freak out and both run to get there. Baby is crying. Acting limpish. Turning pale. Wanting to go to sleep. Mom and Dad really freak out and decide to dial 911. Fleet of heroes arrive at our door in less than 5. Check baby out. Baby seems okay, just in shock. Mom takes 3 officers in baby's room to see crib. Officers see crib and the rest of my completely disastorous house. *argh* how embarassing!! Heroes leave. We say we will watch baby carefully for changes. Yea! Thank you heroes! We watch...we see changes......baby fighting brother for his chair....baby farting then laughing.....baby doing monkey cling hug with mommy(which mommy loves!). Yep....baby ok!.......
Happy New Year to Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From our family to yours...
Best wishes for an exciting New Year!!
(ours was!!!)
3 comments:
Wow...you guys know how to start the year off with a bang! Glad everyone is ok! We love the heroes from the fire dept...they are awesome people! happy new year!
I love it, Stephanie. Still laughing! Although maybe I should take Craig to the doctor, he's been farting a lot and laughing lately too. Should I be worried? Had so much fun with you guys on NYEve:)
I am glad all is well too !!! Hill was injured a lot as a child, so I am very familiar with the emergency room !!
Post a Comment