My sister & I are throwing a baby shower for one of my best friends whom I've known forever. We will be having it at the end of May. It is her first born and I am so excited for her. I am on the hunt for a few items for decor for the shower. I was hoping I might be able to use my
'resources wisely' and borrow some items so that I may save a little bit of $$, considering the times we are living in. I appreciate any and all items or suggestions provided. Just shoot me a comment if you do. Thanks.
-Pink Plastic flamingos: yard or decor, any kind.
-Blue & White checked tablecloths
-Paper lanterns: any color or kind
-Large deck of playing cards
-Clocks: table
To buy: we are looking for tea cups to actually buy, cheaply. about 30. can be random design etc.
3 comments:
Hey Stef, my only ideas for cheap teacups would be salvation army, a thrift store, or craigslist... You could always look for a Lot of mixed ones on ebay or edish.com ? Anyways good luck and we can't wait to see pictures from your fun event!
The amvets on SHields is good for teacups, I also have some if you want to come and look. What kind of clock?
I dont have whats on the list but I am also doing a shower for an old friend first of may-any resourses or extras I will be happy to pass on:)
Post a Comment