CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Trek Angels




I got the oppurtunitiy to participate in a 'Choir of Angels' on Saturday for the youth Mormon Pioneer trek that took place up in coarsegold. I was just going to go watch Kaipo sing (umm, yeah, I don't sing, and you don't want me to sing....ever!!!) but somehow I got convinced to do it and then I convinced my sister too as well. He, He. It was an amazing experience. We were placed at the end of the trail after a long 4 mile hike and sang hymns to the kids as they climbed their last hill pulling the handcarts just like the pioneers did. We did have help (there was music playing behind us) but my sis and i still sang our hearts out (and probably deafened those around us, lol!!) I am glad I participated in this. Thanks for convincing me Kaipo!!




The first handcart coming up the trail.(and yes kaipo, it was Iban's company!)


My angel & I

Kaipo & I with our angels!



A pic of all the handcarts lined up at the end




....yep, we just had too!!! lol!!!















2 comments:

Grandmotherfairy said...

What a wonderful experience...you all look beautiful, just like angels!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures Steph!! it looks like it was fun !!!! You all really look like angels !!!

Favorite Family Recipes