
Today I take the essay portion of my comprehensive exam for my Master's Degree in Counseling & Student Services. If I pass this time (I didn't exactly pass the essay portion last November, that is why I am at it again) that means that I will be once again donning a cap and gown and receiving a degree that I thought I never could attain. Goes to show you that if you want it bad enough Heavenly Father will provide a way for it to happen. I just pray (and have been...lol) that he is with me today as I take this test!
Wish me luck!!!
5 comments:
We're crossing all our fingers and toes over here! You'll do great.
You will do it Steph !!!!! I am praying with you my friend !!!
Good luck Stefanie!!!!!! You can do it - let us know how it goes. You're amazing! We miss Fresno and the gang.
You'll do great! That is such an accomplishment! All your hard work and long studying hours are sure to pay off.
That's awesome, Go Stef!! You are going to rock the Essay :)
Post a Comment