I'm grateful for dirty dishes. The dirty dishes that are constantly piled up in my sink and on my counters. If I have a pile of dishes that means I created a treat to make another person happy. It means I made a meal to feed my family (many mothers in other countries aren't as fortunate) It means I have the ability and know how to cook or bake(some people shouldn't be let anywhere near a kitchen). As I walk past that pile of dirty dishes all day long and try to make it magically disappear with my wishful thinking, I have to count my blessings and give thanks...to my dirty dishes!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Dirty...
I'm grateful for dirty dishes. The dirty dishes that are constantly piled up in my sink and on my counters. If I have a pile of dishes that means I created a treat to make another person happy. It means I made a meal to feed my family (many mothers in other countries aren't as fortunate) It means I have the ability and know how to cook or bake(some people shouldn't be let anywhere near a kitchen). As I walk past that pile of dirty dishes all day long and try to make it magically disappear with my wishful thinking, I have to count my blessings and give thanks...to my dirty dishes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't tell me you're already out of all the good things to be thankful for?! No, I'm kidding. It is wonderful to have dirty dishes, but only for a few minutes. I don't mind washing dishes and I can't stand piles of old dirty ones.
This is so true !!! I love that you are truly seeing with your eyes all that is a blessing !! Thanks I am going to look deeper into my everyday life for the blessings too !!! Love Ya R
I'm with Kelly...along with the dirty dishes...a dish washer is a a wonderful blessing!
Post a Comment