I am grateful for talent and for being at a stage in my life where I can actually say 'I do have talent and am confident in that' as opposed to feeling self righteous about it. I am also grateful for the talents of others. When I look at my friends and family I can see their talents and appreciate them even though at times they may not. Talent is a wonderful attribute that everyone possesses in some form or another!!
"You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through."
~Rosalynn Carter
"I do not want to die ... until I have faithfully made the most of my talent and cultivated the seed that was placed in me until the last small twig has grown."
~Käthe Kollwitz
~Rosalynn Carter
"I do not want to die ... until I have faithfully made the most of my talent and cultivated the seed that was placed in me until the last small twig has grown."
~Käthe Kollwitz
No comments:
Post a Comment