CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Quotes...

Quote Pictures, Images and Photos




I am thankful for quotes by well admired and respected people. Their words are encouraging especially in these tough times.


"There is a divine purpose in the adversities we encounter every day. They prepare, they purge, they purify, and thus they bless."
--James E. Faust, "The Refiner's Fire," Ensign, May 1979, 53
"Our task is to become our best selves. One of God's greatest gifts to us is the joy of trying again, for no failure ever need be final."
--Thomas S. Monson, "The Will Within," Ensign, May 1987, 67


"No matter what circumstances you sisters experience, your influence can be marvelously far-reaching. I believe some of you have a tendency to underestimate your profound capacity for blessing the lives of others. More often than not, it is not on the stage with some public pronouncement but in your example of righteousness and the countless gentle acts of love and kindness done so willingly, so often on a one-to-one basis."
--James E. Faust, "You Are All Heaven Sent,"

2 comments:

Grandmotherfairy said...

Thank you for sharing those wonderful quotes with me this morning...what a perfect way to start the morning!

Unknown said...

I love the quotes too !! Thanks for sharing with us, I pray this day is better !!!

Favorite Family Recipes