CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Napping...




So I started Thursdays .....but never finished....here it is.....

I am thankful for nap times. With my first born I looked forward to nap time to rest my constant stressful thinking all day about if I was taking good care of this new little person that had been entrusted to me.
With my second born I looked forward to nap time so I got a break from my little man before to re-group for the rest of the day.
With my last baby I look forward to nap time so that I may lay with him in his little bed in the comfort of his quiet, peaceful room and stare at my baby and enjoy what I took for granted the first 2 times. I watch how his chest rises and falls when he breathes, the occasional smacking of the lips, I study how adorable his little nose is with his little baby cheeks. I am thankful for nap time!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss those days and wish I'd had a second or third chance to get it right !! What a blessing !! I too look forward to nap time but it's because I'm old !!! Love Ya R

Favorite Family Recipes